重庆分公司,新征程启航

为企业提供网站建设、域名注册、服务器等服务

flutter小说,flutter源码阅读

泰戈尔飞鸟集精选(英文版)小说txt全集免费下载

泰戈尔飞鸟集精选(英文版) txt全集小说附件已上传到百度网盘,点击免费下载:

创新互联公司网站建设服务商,为中小企业提供成都网站设计、成都做网站服务,网站设计,成都网站托管等一站式综合服务型公司,专业打造企业形象网站,让您在众多竞争对手中脱颖而出创新互联公司

内容预览:

泰戈尔飞鸟集精选(英文版)

Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.

And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.

O Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.

The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.

It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.

It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.

The mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.

If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?

Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.

Once we dreamt that we were strangers.

We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

10

Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.

11

Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music of the ripples.

12

What language is thine, O sea?

The language of eternal question.……

有问题再找我

守护甜心同人小说

女:叶雅 甜心:霄薇 变身后:蔷薇之心

女:澜悦 甜心:绯樱 变身后:绯色樱花

男:羽讴 甜心:华霜 变身后:华丽霜霖

男:麟戕 甜心:芷炎 变身后:烈之龙炎

甜心1:蔷芯

甜心2:霜琪

甜心3:冰麟

甜心4:黑栀

甜心5:寒骊

甜心6:幻颖

甜心7:霜痕

甜心8:婉莉

甜心9:黯橘

甜心10:安娅

戈尔泰诗集

诗集《暮歌》、《晨歌》、《心中的向往》、《两亩地》、《金帆船》、《缤纷集》、《故事诗集》、《素芭》、《摩诃摩耶》、《最后活着,还是死了》、《园丁集》、《飞鸟集》、《草叶集》、《金色花》

泰戈尔的代表作是《飞鸟集》。

《飞鸟集》英文本题名为Stray Birds.其中stray为漂泊的意思,Birds是鸟,有时还可指人。

《飞鸟集》的译者郑振铎在译完泰戈尔的这部散文诗集后,曾深情地称它“包涵着深邃的大道理”,并形象地指出,泰戈尔的这部散文诗集“像山坡草地上的一丛丛的野花,在早晨的太阳光下,纷纷地伸出头来。随你喜爱什么吧,那颜色和香味是多种多样的。”

谈泰戈尔的作品,人们总能感受到一种振奋人心和进取奋斗的精神鼓舞。他的诗所包含的思想内容是多方面的,但是,其中包涵的精深博大的人生哲理启示,则是他的诗的主要特征。在他的诗歌创作中,他以—颗赤子之心,讴歌的是对人民的真挚的爱,抒发出对整个大自然、整个人类,以及整个宇宙间的美好事物的赞颂。他的诗像珍珠一般闪耀着深邃的哲理光芒,不仅唤起对大自然、对人类,对世界上一切美好事物的爱心,而且也启示着人们如何执著于现实人生的理想追求,让整个人生充满欢乐与光明。

《飞鸟集》创作于1913年。这部思绪点点的散文诗集,乍眼看来,其内容似乎包罗万象,涉及的面也比较广,然而,就是在这种对自然、对人生的点点思绪的抒发之中,诗人以抒情的彩笔,写下了他对自然、宇宙和人生的哲理思索,从而给人们以多方面的人生启示。

泰戈尔一生的创作诗歌受印度古典文学、西方诗歌和孟加拉民间抒情诗歌的影响,多为不押韵、不雕琢的自由诗和散文诗;他的小说受西方小说的影响,又有创新,特别是把诗情画意融入其中,形成独特风格。

名句:

我们一度梦见彼此是陌生人,醒来时发现彼此是相亲相爱的。

Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

我的心是旷野的鸟,在你的眼睛里找到了它的天空。

My heart, the bird of the wilderness, has found its sky in your eyes.

它是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。

It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.

如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也失去了群星。

If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。

What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.

瀑布歌唱道:“当我找到了自己的自由时,我找到了我的歌。”

The waterfall sing, "I find my song, when I find my freedom."

你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了。

You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.

人不能在他的历史中表现出他自己,他在历史中奋斗着露出头角。

Man does not reveal himself in his history, he struggles up through it.

我们如海鸥之与波涛相遇似地,遇见了,走近了。海鸥飞去,波涛滚滚地流开,我们也分别了。

Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near.The seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart.

当我们是大为谦卑的时候,便是我们最接近伟大的时候。

We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.

决不要害怕刹那--永恒之声这样唱着。

Never be afraid of the moments--thus sings the voice of the everlasting.

"完全"为了对"不全"的爱,把自己装饰得美丽。

The perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the Imperfect.

错误经不起失败,但是真理却不怕失败。

Wrong cannot afford defeat but right can.

这寡独的黄昏,幕着雾与雨,我在我的心的孤寂里,感觉到它的叹息。

In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled with mist and rain.

我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。

We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.

人对他自己建筑起堤防来。

Man barricades against himself.

使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。

Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.

我想起了其他的浮泛在生与死与爱以及被遗忘的川流上的的时代,我便感觉到离开尘世的自由了。

泰戈尔诗选I think of other ages that floated upon the stream of life and love and death and are forgotten, and I feel the freedom of passing away.

只管走过去,不必逗留着采了花朵来保存,因为一路上花朵自会继续开放的。

Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on,for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way.

思想掠过我的心上,如一群野鸭飞过天空。我听见它们鼓翼之声了。

Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the sky.I hear the voice of their wings.

"谁如命运似的催着我向前走呢?""那是我自己,在身背后大跨步走着。"

Who drives me forward like fate?The Myself striding on my back.

我们的欲望把彩虹的颜色借给那只不过是云雾的人生。

Our desire lends the colours of the rainbow to the mere mists and vapours of life.

夏天的飞鸟,飞到我窗前唱歌,又飞去了。 秋天的黄叶,他们没有什麼可唱的,只是叹息一声,飞落在那里。

Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.

伟大的沙漠为了绿叶的爱而燃烧,而她摇摇头、笑著、飞走了。

The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.

跳著舞的流水啊!当你途中的泥沙为你的歌声和流动哀求时, 你可愿意担起他们跛足的重担?

The sands in you way beg for your song and your movement,dancing water.Will you carry the burden of their lameness?

忧愁在我心中沉寂平静,正如黄昏在寂静的林中。

Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.

我不能选择那最好的,是那最好的选择我。

I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.

把灯笼背在背上的人,有黑影遮住前路。

They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.

休息隶属于工作,正如眼睑隶属于眼睛。

Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.

群星不会因为像萤火虫而怯於出现。

the stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies.

麻雀因孔雀驮著翎尾而替它担忧。

The sparrow is sorry for the peacock at the burden of its tail.

瀑布歌唱著:「虽然渴者只需少许水便足够,我却乐意给与我的全部」

“I give my whole water in joy,“ sings the waterfall, '' though little of it is enough for the thirsty.''

樵夫的斧头向树要柄,树便给了它。

The woodcutter's axe begged for its handle from tree, the tree gave it.

想要行善的人在门外敲著门;爱人的,看见门是敞开的。

He who wants to do good knocks at the gate; he who loves finds the gate open.

剑鞘保护剑的锋利,自己却满足於它自己的迟钝。

The scabbard is content to be dull when it protects the keenness of the word.

白云谦卑地站在天边,晨光给它披上壮丽的光彩。

The cloud stood humbly in a corner of the sky, The morning crowned it with splendour.

尘土承受屈辱,却以鲜花来回报。

The dust receives insult and in return offers her flowers.

当富贵利达的人夸说他得到上帝的恩惠时,上帝却羞了。

God is ashamed when the prosperous boasts of his special favour.

使卵石臻於完美的,并非锤的打击,而是水的且歌且舞。

Not hammer-strokes, but dance of the water sings the pebbles into perfection.

上帝的大能在柔和的微风中,不在狂风暴雨中。

God's great power is in the gentle breeze, not in the storm.

采撷花瓣得不著花的美丽。

By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty of the flower.

大的不怕与小的同游,居中的却远避之。

The great walks with the small without fear. The middling keeps aloof.

萤火虫对群星说:「学者说你的光有一天会熄灭。」群星不回答它。

'' The learned say that your lights will one day be no more.'' said the firefly to the stars.The stars made no answer.

小狗怀疑大宇宙阴谋篡夺它的位置。

The pet dog suspects the universe for scheming to take its place.

果实的事业是尊贵的,花的事业是甜美的,但还是让我在默默献身的阴影里做叶的事业吧。

Fruit is a noble cause, the cause of flower is sweet, but still let me in the obscurity of the shadow of the dedication to do it cause leaf.

希望能有些用的呵~~~谢谢的!


分享标题:flutter小说,flutter源码阅读
本文地址:http://cqcxhl.cn/article/dsdsdgo.html

其他资讯

在线咨询
服务热线
服务热线:028-86922220
TOP